Designer with 2 years of experience 3D modeling characters and environments for the Video Game industry. 8 years of experience as a Web Designer and Motion Designer for the Advertising industry. Born in Brazil, living in Canada. Speaks English and Brazilian Portuguese fluently.
Immediately available to work.
• Creating 3D low and high poly models, unwrapping/UV and trim sheet textures for the game’s environment level, based on the concept made by the concept artists
• Adding assets to the game engine (Unreal 4 and 5), building level environments and creating/editing basic blueprint materials
• Working close with the Technical Artists to create good topology, UV’s and optimized textures for the Oculus Quest 2
• Working close with Art Directors, Concept Artists, 3D Artists, Technical Artists, Developers and QA testers to receive/give feedback and solve problems
• Updating Jira tasks, using Confluence pages, MIRO boards, Perforce, UnrealGameSync and working under SCRUM organization